Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I think it's time for a small update...


Well it wouldn't be right to not post an outfit on a Wednesday!  Entire outfit is from Target and the shoes are from Old Navy.  Tellin' ya people, you can get some cute stuff at Target!

Halloween!  The kids looked pretty cute, huh?;)
Bennett made a cute "T-Bird"!
Going to school and getting sick has been the name of the game lately.  But all are well right now!
I'm making wreaths!  Email me if you'd like one!  The are $60 plus shipping costs.


That's it for now.  Just recovering from a long election season and moving on.  Looking forward to some holiday decorating and an appearance of a wreath I made in a real magazine!!!  More on that later....


1 comment:

  1. I like your outfit. One of my kids told me the other day, "Mom, you should start dressing more trendy." So, I've been looking at some skinny jeans. Not sure I'm ready to take the plunge yet!! Your wreaths are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!