Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Leaving PA....





I know I've said this before and I know everyone goes through hard times but the last 3 years, we've been through some hard times. We will never forget the families and people we met.



I have to thank the Bordners, the Burkes, the Hipperts, the Kaufmanns, the Kaspers and all the moms in my mom's group. These people know what they did for our family during really hard times whether it be with Bennett or my dad. They cooked for us, they watched our kids, they prayed for us, they were our personal doctors ;), they called us, they were simply our friends. Oh....and they loved Bennett, many before he was even born. Seriously, the love these people showed was amazing.



Honestly every family or mom I came in contact with in our little town, I will never forget because they were so kind to us. So if we exchanged words at any time during our 3 years there, thank you for being so very kind!





Here are just some of the people and memories that touched our lives over the last 3 years...



The SA Family! Love you all!


NYC...no other city like it.


The Northeast.




One word...SNOW.




What that sweet extra chromosome brought together. Love it.







Sweet Ginger. Love ya!




My gals.





The McConnells! They're expecting their baby any day!




Okay, the McConnells are hilarious but here's a better pic of them;)lol.







Wonder woman Renee;) Seriously.



My dad holding Bennett the day he was born in Allentown, PA. Miss you dad. Oh, how I miss you.



This.Is.Love. Nikki with B.
Preschool friends! Harper and Addison.



Sweet Colin, we will miss you and your family!


My close girlfriends, my SA group;), I will miss you so much!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!








We also need to thank my mom, Mike's parents, Mike's brother and his wife, The Wicksels and the Wilkinsons for making our move much more bearable. Ya'll know what you've done for us and we really appreciate it!!



And now onto another chapter of our unexpected journey.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh Adrienne, what a nice post. We'll miss you in PA and so will all of us at MFM. Looking forward to hearing about your continuing journey. ~Kathleen S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I am sure everyone in PA will you as much as you miss them! We were blessed to get to meet you and your family =)
    Good luck with the move, and enjoy sleeping in your own bed this weekend! Can't wait to see pics of the new digs =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, the tears are streaming down my face. Looking forward to our Christmas visit more than you know...

    so happy that you have closed on your new home and that you are beginning your next chapter.

    Miss you friends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne, welcome back down south! Praying for a smooth transition for you. I can't imagine moving with three young children. Good luck getting settled!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!