Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Little Anxious

I have a regular check-up tomorrow and I'll admit I'm a little anxious right now. I think since the last time was supposed to be a "regular check-up" and quite frankly turned into the appointment from hell, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's. I'm hoping and praying that we will hear the heart beat just fine- they should because little Bennett has been kicking up a storm, that I'm measuring fine (another concern I have since my pregnancy with Ainsley- I got huge all of the sudden at 31 weeks or so and that's when her problems started) and that this doctor is positive about all of this. I will have the girls with me (yet another concern-hoping Harper behaves!!) and I liked this doctor when I first met him at 14 weeks but at the time we didn't know anything about the baby. Is he going to be nice about it and educated on Down syndrome? Is he going to respect my decision for keeping the baby or will he act differently? I know I can't control how he acts but how people respond to my baby now and especially after he is born is a big issue for me right now. I'm hoping Ainsley will be able to hear the heartbeat, she is very excited about this so please say a little prayer that everything goes fine tomorrow without any drama!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your (anxieties) to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." philippians 4:6-7

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!